We accept black and white camera-ready art or digital files. We can also accommodate clients who supply hand drawn artwork. Our rate for adjustments to digital artwork and the fabrication of camera-ready artwork, is $40.00/per hour (half hour minimum). Please send all artwork to
email@example.com for a free evaluation, this allows us to give you the most accurate quote possible.
- • We accept Adobe Illustrator files, and EPS and PDF files generated in Illustrator. Please include a copy of linked files or embed them in the Illustrator document. Linked files should be at least 300 dpi. All type should be converted to outline. This is done by selecting TYPE -- Outline to Path.
- • We also accept Adobe Photoshop files, and EPS, JPEGs, and TIFs generated in PhotoShop. Please make sure that the document is in CMYK or Grayscale and is at least 300 dpi, insuring a high-quality print. Files that contain color separations in the LAYERS pallette are preferred. Separating flat artwork in PhotoShop will require additional cost.
Standard Deluxe, Inc.
- •If your artwork was created with a different program, please export it into Illustrator or PhotoShop. In InDesign and Quark this can be done by exporting the document as an .eps. This option is located under FILE.
- • If your artwork contains photographic images, keep in mind that we must render these images in halftone in order to burn them to screen. The maximum dpi for printing on garments is 55 dots per inch (lower dpi works too).
- • We cannot produce color separations from PDFs generated in PhotoShop or JPEGs that contain only 72 dpi.
- • If your artwork is color specific, please include Uncoated Pantone PMS numbers in your document.
- • Please render digital artwork at 100% Print Size. If your not sure about size, just let us know and we'll size it for you.
• When sending us your files by mail or e-mail, please include your name, phone number, and name of job.
- • E-mail art to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Mail your files on CD to:
attn: Art Dept.
PO Box 171
Waverly, AL 36879